Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Art Journaling #1

Pink Cascades
I have decided to start art journaling. This is a nifty way to not only dialogue with myself, but an expressive way to share with others.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

First many of my own photos are utilized.  I don't consider myself to be a professional photographer.  But, my photos are a part of my artistic expression.

Maybe you can gather some ideas from my photos, painting, color schemes and the like.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Can't wait to scan in the first page of my journal.  My journal is my own little world.  It is like having a magazine that belongs just to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment